Get and Keep Fit Your Way with ARTbody
- Our Virtual Studio Classes are available via Zoom with both live and recorded sessions.
- Our ARTbody Online Video Workouts are created to guide you through a progressive fitness plan…but on your schedule.
The ARTbody on-demand, online workout videos are different from other exercise video subscriptions. I have created an effective workout program for women in midlife — based on my successful studio classes — that will guide you to a healthier you.
To make this series one of the best workouts for women in midlife possible, we’re currently working on making ARTbody fitness classes more accessible and affordable. STAY TUNED for more information!
Improve Balance, Posture, Metabolism
With this fitness plan, you are guided and progressed step-by-step. When you use this video workout series, you’ll have more energy, an increased fitness level, improved posture and balance. You’ll be more in tune with your body and the many gifts it gives you.
Benefits of Online Workout Subscription
You receive the ARTbody experience in your home, on your schedule.
- Progressive program that produces results — just like in the studio.
- Posture awareness and improved balance.
- Variety of exercises working the body in all directions.
- Education that is responsible and current.
- Total body workouts with complete core conditioning.
- Metabolism boosting moves.
- No supermodels or professional athletes used in the videos. Just Angela’s clients — real women with real bodies, doing realistic workouts.
Take the guesswork out of your workout.
The ARTbody online video workouts take the guesswork out of exercise so you don’t have to try and figure it all out. We do that for you. So start here, and lay your fitness foundation.
What you need:
You’ll work with your own body weight, so you only need a few things:
- A pair of light dumbbells. Most women start with 2 or 3 pounds; you can gradually increase the weight as your fitness level improves.
- A sturdy kitchen or dining room chair
- A mat, if you like or comfortable surface.
And that’s it!
My clients say that making themselves a priority for less than an hour a couple of times week makes a difference in their energy, vitality — and overall quality of life. They simply feel better when they move their bodies.”
~ Angela Renee
STAY TUNED for new details about this workout program for women… coming soon!